The American Ambulance Association (AAA) is the voice on Capitol Hill for organizations whose primary purpose is emergency and nonemergency ground ambulance service. As the leading federal advocacy group for not only ambulance services but all of EMS, the AAA has a 35 year history of significant legislative and regulatory victories that have benefitted AAA members and the entire EMS community.
YOUR ORGANIZATION'S ROI
Wondering what your ROI would be from a membership with the American Ambulance Association?
The American Ambulance Association has a seat at the tables of all major legislative and regulatory organizations that make decisions affecting the ambulance industry. AAA is the only trade association actively working to ensure accurate Medicare reimbursement. Each year the AAA invests over $1,000,000 to present your interests before Congress and regulatory agencies. Calculate your organizationís ROI utilizing our membership ROI calculator.
RESOURCES AND EDUCATION
AAA Resources and Education include:
- Publications including our Medicare Reimbursement Manual to keep your organization up and running
- Daily News Digest delivered to your inbox each morning covering topics important to your industry
- Member Advisories from our Government Affairs team giving you breaking news with analysis on issues from CMS, OIG and Capitol Hill
- Online resource library that includes our Medicare Rate Calculator along with other information and tools on topics such as Condition Codes and Medicare/Reimbursement
- Educational programs presented by industry leaders representing every type and size of service offering on best practices, legislative/regulatory issues and special interest topics
We are the American Ambulance Association......
Will you join us?
Ready to Join?
Click here to apply for membership
Need more information?
Click here to have a Member Representative Contact you